Hire trustworthy and reliable candidates for positions that require fiscal responsibility and financial trust.
When a credit check is necessary
For roles that directly deal with money and are financially sensitive, credit background checks reveal insights into how candidates have managed their financial obligations and mitigate risks of potential financial fraud.
Roles that may require credit background checks:
- Accounting roles
- Managerial roles
- Employees with financial signing authority
- IT roles accessing companies’ accounting and financial data
Why credit checks are important
- Helps comply with industry regulations and standards
- Mitigate legal and financial risks of potential frauds
- Hire trustworthy and financially responsible candidates
1/3 of business bankruptcies in the US are caused by employee theft
Instant and accurate credit checks
Certn Lime partners with established credit bureaus to provide instant, comprehensive and accurate credit reports of your candidates. These reports are typically soft inquiry.
What’s included in credit reports:
Public record and collection information
Start screening your candidates right away
Set up your account with a few clicks